We recognise that nutrition needs change throughout adulthood and that achieving an optimal nutrition status can play a big role in our everyday lives, our participation in society and our health and development.
Family Dietetics are experienced accredited practicing dietitians with a keen interest in helping you get from your 20s through to your 90s healthy and happy!
Contact us if you would like help with:
- Food Allergy and Intolerances
- FODMAP diet help
- Chronic Disease Management including Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- Coeliac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Eating Disorders: Family Based Therapy management
- Weight Management
- Transitional Care from Paediatrics to Adulthood
- Enteral Feed Management In Home
- Texture Modification Diets
- Disability Nutrition Management
- Meal Plans and Shopping Assistance
Appointments with a dietitian are available with or without a referral.
Funding for dietetics consultation may be available via;
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Medicare via Chronic Disease Management plans, speak to your GP about these.
- Private Health Insurance Extra Cover, check with your insurance provider to see if you are eligible.